Our M.S.W. graduates work on the cutting edge of the field.
Several hundred M.S.W. program graduates working throughout the mid-Hudson, New York, region serve as a vital network for Adelphi University students and graduates. Our graduates are employed in a diversity of organizations and social service agencies, including:
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor, employment in social work will increase faster than the average for all occupations through 2018.
- Astor Home and Astor Dutchess Clinics
- Carmel School District; BOCES
- Catskill Regional Medical Center
- Columbia County Mental Health Department
- Dutchess County Department of Mental Hygiene
- Dutchess County Department of Social Services
- Family Services
- Fishkill Correctional Center
- Horton Family Services
- Hudson Valley Mental Health
- Kingston Hospital/Health Alliance of the Hudson Valley
- Marist College
- Mental Health America
- New Paltz Central Schools
- Occupations, Inc.
- Office of Mental Health/N.Y. State
- Orange County Mental Health
- Orange Regional Medical Center
- Poughkeepsie School District
- Putnam County Family and Community Services
- Ulster County department of Mental Health
- MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center (formerly St. Francis Hospital)
- St. Francis Mental Health Centers
- Sullivan County Community Services
- Vassar College
- Vassar Hospital
- Wappingers Central School District
- Wassiac D.D.S.O.
- Westchester County Department of Social Services